Pages

About Sweet Bite

Sweet Bite is a home-based bakery that has grown out of my love of baking and desire to create edible art for family and friends. While I have found a niche making special occasion cakes for various celebrations including weddings, baby showers, and birthdays; I am happy to bake pies, pastries, and any other sweet or savory treat your heart desires. I love to try new recipes and challenge myself with fun designs. While my cakes are pretty to look at, I strive to make them taste even better using quality ingredients! I hope you enjoy reading my blog and seeing what new sweet treat I have created in my kitchen!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 9, 2014

NYE Wedding

One of my best friends married her best friend on New Year's Eve. It was a lovely ceremony at a small event space in Downtown Kansas City. They are having a bigger reception this summer but they wanted a cake for a small gathering to ring in the new year with friends and family. The bride, Chelsea, loves blue so this is what I came up with.


It's not exactly like Chelsea's 30th birthday cake but  close! Congratulations Chelsea and Tim!

No comments:

Post a Comment