Pages

About Sweet Bite

Sweet Bite is a home-based bakery that has grown out of my love of baking and desire to create edible art for family and friends. While I have found a niche making special occasion cakes for various celebrations including weddings, baby showers, and birthdays; I am happy to bake pies, pastries, and any other sweet or savory treat your heart desires. I love to try new recipes and challenge myself with fun designs. While my cakes are pretty to look at, I strive to make them taste even better using quality ingredients! I hope you enjoy reading my blog and seeing what new sweet treat I have created in my kitchen!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, January 22, 2012

SpongeBob SquarePants comes to life in my kitchen

This weekend I got to see the smile on Huston's face when he saw his SpongeBob SquarePants birthday cake!  I don't have a clue what SpongeBob is all about, but give me a picture and I will make it come to life in edible form.  I think this was another successfull cake!

1 comment: